Summer Beauty Tips for women in 20’s, 30’s, 40’s and 50’s
Summer is arrived!!! Just like other seasons, summer also requires its own beauty tricks to beat summer sun and stay beautiful. Women of every age group may experience some unique issues regarding their beauty either it is to prevent fine lines or repair any damages on skin. But don’t fear, luckily we have fixes for all your summer beauty problems.
To keep you looking best, we came with best summer skin care approaches for women in their 20’s, 30’s, 40’s and 50’s in this hot season. Stay beautiful and enjoy glowing skin at every age with these summer beauty tips. Take
In Your 20’s…
This is the most important decade for all young ladies regarding skin health. The way how you take care of your skin at this stage could be the base for your skin appearance in coming years. Here are the tips to protect your skin in summer hot season:
- Exercise!! It may sound strange but it is important to follow for giving you radiant skin. Exercise completely removes stress levels out of the body. It even helps better in eliminating toxic
substances from the body.
- Having a clean and healthy diet not only keeps your body fit but also do wonders to your skin that you don’t believe. It clears the skin completely thus you can enjoy the glowing skin.
- Go for healthy fats as they ward off wrinkles and fight against inflammation causing acne.
- One of the great ways to create glowing skin is clearing off the tanning booth by using sunscreen lotion regularly.
- It is also required to keep the dead cells out of your skin to have that radiant skin. Encourage new healthy skin with facial exfoliation at least 1-3 weeks a week.
In Your 30’s…
Your skin starts premature aging when you are in 30’s due to sun damage. Now it is time to start some healthy sun habits to continue your skincare regime.
- Your skin in 30’s is more prone to have acne very often due to increased sun exposure. The key to avoid getting acne is using pH balanced cleanser before you hit the bed.
- Stay hydrated and keep your skin hydrated internally by drinking lots of water. Having lime juice or lemon is an extra boost keeping your skin well-moisturized.
- When you turn 30, enjoy regular microdermabrasion treatments to treat degenerated skin cell turnover.
- Go for monthly facials to enjoy skin that is clean and refreshed.
- Include goji berries in your daily healthy diet and get that invigorating anti-ageing benefits.
In Your 40’s…
Women in their 40’s now notice many changes in their appearance and texture of the skin. Here are some tips that ensure your glowing skin back.
- To cover those signs of aging that might be due to overload of make-up, consider consulting your dermatologist to create best skin care regimen that last longer. Mineral make-up is great for your sun
- Sun damage has very bad effect on collagen as it destroys natural fibers that plays important role in keeping your skin firm. This results in wrinkles and lines around mouth and eyes region.
- Your 40’s is the best time to start using retinol of SPF 30 every day. This is fantastic in preventing skin from early aging.
- Consider anti-oxidant serum along with your sunscreen lotion to enjoy softer and smoother skin.
- To avoid getting pimples on your skin, try anti-specific face wash regularly in the morning.
In Your 50’s…
During 50’s your skin needs extra care to keep it healthy and look glowing naturally. You are required to avoid some products and add natural treatments to your skin care regimen. Here are some tips:
- Wear sunscreen regularly having SPF 30 or even more with UVB and UVA protection. This keeps your skin away from uneven skin tone and fine wrinkles.
- Strictly say NO to sun bathing. Wear protective hat, sun glasses and long sleeved shirts and pants whenever you are under the sun.
- Use humidifier, moisturizing soaps and lotions to soothe your dry skin due to hotness during summer.
- Summer skincare advice includes hydration and eating right foods. Good nutrition supply to your body repairs your skin damages whereas drinking lots of water keeps you hydrated enough.
- When you cross 50, over-the-counter lotions and creams work best on your skin and ensure natural beauty through skin rejuvenation.