How Glycerin Helps With Your Skin?
Everyone has a desire to have a beautiful and perfect skin. Because of this, many people are trying different skin-care products that are available in the market. However, some natural home remedies are becoming very popular in these days which are available easily and commonly in the market such as rose water, honey and glycerine, is an affordable and natural beauty ingredient that has various skin benefits. Glycerine is also known as glycerol, and can be used for both cosmetic purposes and medical purposes. Glycerine is also used in many skin care products as it is a humectant that helps to restore the water level in your skin and prevent dryness.
Glycerin for skin care:
- Glycerine keeps the skin moist and helps to prevent and reduce wrinkles and spots.
- It’s extremely good for lips, which are chapped, dry and sore. It can also prevent the skin from getting dry in winter.
- You can add glycerine to rose water and apply it as a moisturizer. If you have oily skin, then add lemon juice to the rose water and glycerine. It helps to balance and keep your skin well nourished.
- Glycerine can fight against some skin diseases like psoriasis. It helps the skin cells to reach full maturation and speeds up the recovery process and reduces bruising.
- For effective skin care with glycerine, mix glycerine with clay. Mix these ingredients with water and make it a paste. Apply this homemade face pack on your face and let it dry. Once it has dried, wash your face with cold water. This pack helps to soften the skin and brings glow on your face.
- It is also used for soothing the symptoms of eczema and avoids the dryness and itchiness of your skin.
- You can mix one part of glycerine and honey into two parts of water. Add oatmeal and apply on your face. Leave it for 20 min and rinse with cold water. The effects of glycerine on skin are a healthier and more natural-looking appearance.
Skin care beautician will provide you effective ideas to maintain healthy and glowing skin. Call us at 909.964.8289 to schedule a skin care consultation.